Bartonsville Dental Implants Office | Smart Arches
Improving lives one smile at a time
Premier dental implant and tooth replacement treatments in Bartonsville
You’re in the right place. Rest assured, our experienced team, state-of-the-art facility, and wide range of services are here to help you achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. No matter the severity of your decayed or damaged teeth, we’ve got your back. The smile you want is just around the corner.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
Why choose Smart Arches?
- FREE first appointment and low price guarantee. Most patients save $15K – $25K, or 33-40% off treatment costs.
- Cutting-edge technology and treatments. We never compromise on quality or process.
- A comfortable experience — we offer sedation options and patients generally require 50% less visits!
- Experienced and nationally recognized implant dentists who are committed to improving our community and helping those in need.
Bartonsville dental implant treatments
Dental Implants & Prosthodontics
The dentists at Smart Arches offer a wide range of tooth replacement treatments for even the most complicated cases. Treatments are crafted using the latest technology and the strongest material available. You’ll leave our office with a strong smile ready to take on the world.
Dental anxiety won’t stop you from getting the smile you deserve. We offer sedation options to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible, including IV sedation and general anesthesia.
In one day, your missing teeth will be replaced with a combination of high-quality implants and a natural-looking, durable restoration. You’ll leave our practice with a sparkling smile the very same day of your treatment!
Our Bartonsville dental implant office offers a comprehensive selection of cosmetic dentistry treatments to complete the aesthetics of your brand new smile. From natural-looking crowns to cosmetic gum treatments, we’ll help you love the look of your smile!
We’re all about you
We’re more than just a dental practice. Our team of friendly, understanding dentists and staff have extensive experience and expertise with smile-enhancing procedures and have seen it all before. Visit us to discover how we can help you regain your natural confidence.
An affordable smile is within reach at Smart Arches
- Judgment-free dental care: We only care about your comfort, health, and confidence.
- Affordable premium care: Low-price guarantee, insurance-friendly, and flexible financing available.
- No referral necessary! New patients are always welcome. Your new smile is just a phone call away.
Meet Our Doctors at Bartonsville
Dr. Markus Hill, DMD
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Higher Education Management, University of Pennsylvania
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Naval Medical Center in San Diego, California
Dr. Thad Miller, DDS
Digital Restorative Dentist
- Doctor Of Dental Surgery, University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry
- Implant Fellowship, California Implant Institute
Results you can smile about
FREE First Appointment
It shouldn’t be so hard to get a diagnosis you can trust. At Smart Arches, we offer a zero-risk, completely free first exam that will provide you with a road map towards a new healthy smile. At your first exam, you’ll receive:
- Review of your medical history
- Comprehensive dental exam
- All necessary x-rays and imaging
- Evaluation of your oral health
- Plenty of time with your dentist
- Full treatment plan, with clear costs and timelines
- All of your questions and concerns answered
Our Bartonsville Dentists Office
Are you ready for the smile of your future?
Your FREE consultation and treatment plan are just a phone call or message away. No referral necessary!
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability