Sedation dentistry options for a more comfortable dental experience
Do you suffer from dental anxiety? Have you delayed treatment in the past due to a fear of dental work? You’re not alone! We understand that pursuing treatment can be daunting and going to the dentist can be an uncomfortable experience.
At Smart Arches, we are proud to offer our patients an empowering dental implant experience centered around comfort. With sedation options, we can help you feel relaxed before, during, and after treatment. We’ll give you the dental experience you need and deserve.
How does sedation dentistry help?
- Reduces feelings of anxiety or extreme stress
- Lessens the fear of shots, needles, or scalpels
- Can decrease the pain of a surgical treatment
- Provides a more comfortable experience at your appointment
Sedation dentistry at Smart Arches
We believe that everyone deserves premier dental implant treatment, including those suffering from dental anxiety. We offer multiple sedation options, including…
- IV Sedation: Delivered through intravenous fluids, IV sedation places patients in a dream-like state during treatment. You may fall asleep but will respond to people in the room. The effects wear off quickly after your appointment.
- General Anesthesia: Places patients in a state of closely monitored unconsciousness. Often used for small children or those with severe anxiety, this is performed with the supervision of an experienced anesthesiologist.
If you believe that you can be helped by sedation dentistry, let us know! We’ll discuss the benefits of different options, lay out what you can expect, and help you decide what type of sedation is right for you!
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implant consultation
Your dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you.
- We’ll review your medical history, take any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- We’ll discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- We’ll schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, or in the case of same-day implants on the very same day, we’ll finish your implant with a custom dental crown or other restoration.
- We’ll provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability