All-on-4 Dental Implants
The simplest way to replace multiple teeth
What are all-on-4 implants?
Are you missing multiple teeth due to severe tooth decay or a facial injury? Don’t fear! With all-on-4 dental implants, we can restore your smile and your oral health back to pristine condition to enjoy a lifetime of smiles.
Just like traditional dental implants, all-on-4 implants replace a tooth’s root with a titanium implant. But with all-on-4 implants, we replace multiple missing teeth at once with just 4 implants. At Smart Arches, we’ll work with you to determine the best treatment options for your unique smile and ensure your experience is empowering and personalized to your needs.
Why choose all-on-4 dental implants
- Replace multiple teeth at once
- Look and feel just like natural teeth
- Prevents bone loss and negative oral health effects
- Custom-made to replicate your exact smile
All-on-4 implants at Smart Arches
For patients missing multiple teeth, all-on-4 dental implants provide an effective and comfortable tooth replacement option. Using 4 implants, all-on-4 implant treatment replaces multiple teeth at once, simplifying the process and delivering a more convenient experience for you.
Treatment is finished with a custom implant-supported denture that replaces the visible part of your smile. All-on-4 dental implants at Smart Arches are the best option for patients with multiple missing teeth. For patients missing just one tooth, traditional dental implants are the best option.
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implant consultation
Your all-on-4 dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- Schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern all-on-4 dental implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, we’ll finish your implant with a custom implant-supported denture.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability