Full Mouth Reconstruction Dentists
A new smile for a brighter future
A comprehensive treatment plan to achieve the smile you deserve
If you don’t love your smile, it can be hard to feel like yourself. Whether due to several decayed teeth, periodontal disease, or a facial injury, if you need to replace multiple teeth, we can help.
At Smart Arches, we work with patients experiencing severe oral health issues to restore their beautiful smile and oral health. We offer comprehensive high-tech dental reconstruction treatments to ensure you can get reliable and lasting treatment, comfortably.
The best option for replacing missing teeth, dental implants replace the root of your tooth. This ensures that your gums and teeth are stable long term and you are able to have confidence in your smile.
Once dental implants are placed to replace the tooth root, we’ll replace the visible part with a restoration such as a crown, bridge, or implant-supported denture. Your dentist will work with you to decide which is the best option for you.
Patients who experience severe decay or gum disease often also have bone loss or other damage to their jaw. Our oral surgeons can help treat bone loss and ensure implants are stability placed.
Gum Disease Therapy
Gum disease is one of the most common health issues. We can help you restore the health of your gums and ensure the rest of your treatment has the best chance of success.
Dental anxiety should never prevent you from achieving the smile you deserve. We offer sedation options to help you feel at ease and comfortable, including IV sedation and general anesthesia.
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE full-mouth reconstruction consultation
Your full-mouth reconstruction journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- Schedule treatment for a time that works for you. In the case of a full-mouth reconstruction that has multiple components, we’ll work with you to determine a timeline that works with your goals and budget.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that treatment is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability