Implant Supported Bridges
A simple and stable way to replace a tooth
What are implant-supported bridges?
Are you missing multiple teeth and considering a dental bridge treatment?
While traditional dental bridges can be a great way to replace teeth, it’s not the best choice for everyone. If you don’t have stable teeth in which to anchor the dental bridge, treatment can’t be completed in a way that provides you with the healthy smile you deserve.
An implant-supported bridge may be the better option for you.
With implant-supported bridges from Smart Arches, we provide you with all the benefits of dental bridges and dental implants together. We’ll work with you to determine if implant-supported bridges are right for you and ensure an empowering experience that meets your unique needs!
Benefits of implant-supported bridges
- Ensures a stable dental bridge treatment
- Helps return your smile to its previous look and feel
- Near 100% success rate and a long-lasting treatment
- Allows you to eat and speak like you always have
Implant-supported bridges at Smart Arches
Traditional dental bridges replace teeth by anchoring a fixture to existing stable teeth surrounding the gap left by 1 or more missing teeth. Unfortunately, without stable teeth to provide support, dental bridges are not a reliable treatment.
But with implant-supported bridges, we can replace 3 or more teeth with 2 implants and 1 bridge fixture. Dental implants provide excellent support to ensure that your dental bridge treatment is successful, and that your entire mouth and body stay healthy, too.
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implant consultation
Your dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- Schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern dental implants in the most comfortable way possible.
- We’ll finish your implant with a custom implant-supported bridge.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability