Dental Implants Services
Modern treatment for a perfect smile
Comprehensive Dental Services
Are you dealing with one or more missing teeth? Whether due to a facial injury, tooth decay, or gum disease, replacing missing teeth is important for your health, happiness, and lifestyle.. At Smart Arches, we’re proud to offer all of the latest high-tech dental treatments in-office to help you restore your smile no matter the complexity of your oral health situation.
Our dentists are nationally recognized and have worked on implant cases involving all levels of complexity. We’ll work with you to determine the right treatment, present your options, and empower you to make the right choice. Let’s work together to create the smile you deserve.
Dental implants replace your tooth’s root and set a foundation for a successful tooth replacement procedure. Generally finished by placing a dental crown or bridge, dental implants are the go-to treatment for patients missing a tooth.
Full Mouth Dental Implants
While traditional dental implants do a fantastic job of replacing 1 tooth, for patients missing multiple teeth, full-mouth dental implants are the best option. Using 4 or more strategically placed implants, we can replace an entire arch or smile!
Full Mouth Dental Reconstruction
For the most complex of cases, we can completely restore your natural smile. Whether you need cosmetic treatments, tooth extractions, or a bone or gum graft, our implant dentists can perform the dental services you need.
There’s no need to be worried when walking into a Smart Arches office. We offer sedation dentistry options in-office for all dental services to ensure you’re always comfortable and confident. IV sedation and general anesthesia are available!
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implants consultation
Your dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- Schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, or in the case of same-day implants on the very same day, we’ll finish your implant with a custom dental crown or other restoration.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability