Full Mouth Dental Implants
A simple and effective way to replace multiple teeth
Give yourself the smile you deserve
If you’ve lost or experienced damage with multiple teeth, you deserve to smile once again. With full-mouth dental implant options from Smart Arches, a beautiful new smile is achievable!
Our innovative treatment options, including all-on-4 and all-on-x implants, provide premier results in a comfortable and encouraging environment. Our dentists are experienced and nationally recognized, ensuring that no matter the challenges your case faces, we’ll provide you with lasting results you’ll cherish.
All-on-4 Dental Implants
Using a set of strategically placed implants, all-on-4 dental implants provide a simple treatment option for replacing multiple teeth. Once the implants are in place, an implant-supported denture is placed.
All-on-X Dental Implants
While all-on-4 treatment uses 4 implant fixtures, all-on-x implants use 6 or more implants to help you restore your smile and provide long-term oral health. Perfect for an entire arch or even an entire smile.
The final step with most full-mouth dental implant treatments is placing an implant-supported denture. Unlike traditional dentures, this full-arch restoration is anchored by your implant treatment, providing a more robust and health-forward restoration.
You deserve to get the treatment you need without fear. We prioritize providing a comfortable experience and offer sedation options to help you feel at ease and relaxed, including IV sedation and general anesthesia.
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE full-mouth dental implants consultation
Your full-mouth dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- Schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, we’ll finish your implant with a custom implant-supported denture or other restoration.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your full-mouth implant treatment is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability