Single Arch Dental Implant
You deserve a smile you love
What are single-arch dental implants?
No matter the reason, it can be hard to have confidence in your smile if you are missing multiple teeth. These missing teeth can also pose real health dangers and can even lead to further tooth or bone loss.
Fortunately, with single-arch dental implants from Smart Arches, you can restore your smile into one you love and have always dreamed of. Contact us today to get started on your brand-new smile.
Why choose single-arch dental implants
- Replace multiple teeth in one arch with a single procedure
- Looks, feels, and functions just like your natural teeth
- Prevents bone loss and negative side effects
- Personalized and custom-made for your smile
Single-arch implant treatment at Smart Arches
For those missing multiple teeth in a single arch, single-arch dental implants can seem like a miracle. Much like traditional dental implants, single-arch implants use a series of strategically placed titanium implants to replace an entire arch’s tooth roots. The treatment is then finished off with a custom restoration, such as an implant-supported denture.
Since a single-arch implant works as a cohesive treatment to replace an entire arch of teeth and roots, it’s the most health-centered option to ensure a healthy smile and body. We can even replace both arches at once to restore your smile to brand new!
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implant consultation
Your single-arch dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you. Here’s our process:
- Review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- Discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, and answer your questions.
- Schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern dental implants in the most comfortable way possible.
- We’ll finish your implant with a custom implant-supported denture or other restoration.
- Provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure your treatment is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability