What are dental implants?
Dental implants allow you to replace your missing teeth fully, including the supporting tooth root. They look and feel like your natural teeth. With dental implants, you’ll enjoy improved chewing, speaking, and a worry-free smile.
Say goodbye to dental bridges and dentures and say hello to dental implants – a tooth replacement option that can last a lifetime.
Why choose dental implants
- The best tooth replacement option for your long-term health.
- Look and feel just like natural teeth. Eat and speak like normal!
- They have a near 100% success rate and are a long-lasting treatment.
- Easy to care for — just brush, floss, and attend regular hygiene appointments.
Dental implant treatment at Smart Arches
Dental implants act as your natural tooth’s roots and are placed securely in the jawbone to support crowns, bridges, or dentures. The implant is designed to last a lifetime with proper care.
It all starts with a FREE dental implants consultation
Your dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you.
- We’ll review your medical history, any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- We’ll discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- We’ll schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, or in the case of same-day implants on the very same day, we’ll finish your implant with a custom dental crown or other restoration.
- We’ll provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable!
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Are you ready for the smile of your future?
Your FREE consultation and treatment plan are just a phone call or message away. No referral necessary!
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability