Single Tooth Dental Implant
Replace a single tooth, simply
What are single-tooth dental implants?
If you are experiencing severely decayed, extensively damaged, or altogether missing teeth, replacing your tooth is crucial to ensure your continued good health. Dental implants are an excellent treatment option to replace not just the visible part of your tooth, but the root underneath the gums.
At Smart Arches, we’ll work with you to ensure single-tooth dental implants are a good option for you and your smile. We only use the latest techniques and ensure your absolute comfort during treatment.
Why choose single-tooth dental implants
- The best tooth replacement option for your long-term health.
- Look and feel just like natural teeth. Eat and speak like normal!
- They have a near 100% success rate and are a long-lasting treatment.
- Easy to care for — just brush, floss, and attend regular hygiene appointments.
Single-tooth dental implant treatment at Smart Arches
Dental implants replace the root of your teeth, providing support for not only this visible restoration that will replace the visible part of your teeth but also the surrounding teeth and your jaw.
While we can replace any amount of teeth with dental implants, single-tooth dental implants are the best option for patients who need just a couple, or even just 1, tooth replaced. Once placed, your new implant will be finished by placing a crown or other restoration to replace the visible part of your teeth.
Why work with Smart Arches?
- Affordable and Convenient Treatment
- Top Doctors Providing the Best Results
- Treatment Completed Quickly & Efficiently
- Long-Lasting Treatment. 5-Year Guarantee!
- Peace of Mind For Your Health and Smile!
It all starts with a FREE dental implant consultation
Your dental implant journey is as unique as you are. We’ll work together to choose a suitable treatment option for you.
- We’ll review your medical history, take any necessary x-rays and imaging, and evaluate your oral health.
- We’ll discuss your options, treatment costs, and personalized timeline, as well as answer all of your questions.
- We’ll schedule your treatment for a time that works for you, placing your modern implant in the most comfortable way possible.
- Once healed, or in the case of same-day implants on the very same day, we’ll finish your implant with a custom dental crown or other restoration.
- We’ll provide aftercare instructions and work with you to ensure that your implant is as successful as possible.
Hear from our patients
The Smart Arches team is just great. Very caring and detail oriented. I was very well taken care of. My teeth are great again!
– Alex T.
Smart Arches is amazing… from the doctors to ALL the staff. I couldn’t be more excited to call them my NEW dentist. My experience was amazing and they truly care about their patients.
– Sharon S.
At Smart Arches, premium smiles are affordable
- Your initial consultation, including a medical history review, exam, and all imaging, is completely FREE.
- We accept most insurance plans and provide flexible financing options.
- We offer a low-price guarantee and will match any estimate you have from any other dentist.
All the people at Smart Arches have been extremely kind and caring to me during this long process of full mouth implants.
– Loraine K.
Reduction in Smoking
Improved Chewing Ability